15 49.0138 8.38624 1 0 4000 1 http://latest-mobile-news.com 300
Category / The Rock

The Rock thinks snowflake tradition is ‘hanging us backwards’

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson really doesn’t like the “snowflake generation.” That much is clear from an interview the actor — who’s one of the highest-paid in world — did with British tabloid The Daily Star. SEE ALSO: Marie Kondo memes imagine her as a bloodthirsty demon spirit The Rock said that the snowflakes are taking...CONTINUE READING
Share:

Watch The Rock’s mother be informed he purchased her a space for Christmas

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson slayed the gift-giving game this year. For Christmas, he went big and bought his mom a brand new home. Then he captured her reaction on video and shared the touching footage with his 126 million Instagram followers. View this post on Instagram A post shared by therock (@therock) on Dec 29,...CONTINUE READING
Share:

This very accurate costume of The Rock’s turtleneck outfit adds one perfect detail

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s iconic ’90s turtleneck and fanny pack combo will forever remain an important moment in fashion.  After he uploaded the cursed image back in 2014, many people have attempted to replicate the look. However, one Redditor really went above and beyond the other impersonators by adding one small detail that many people...CONTINUE READING
Share:

Dwayne Johnson posts first peek at ‘Hobbs and Shaw’ with Jason Statham

Staring competitions from this day forth have no power whatsoever, after Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s latest Instagram. The star of upcoming Fast and the Furious spinoff Hobbs and Shaw posted a first look at the new film, appearing with his co-star Jason Statham. SEE ALSO: The best Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson memes ever to exist...CONTINUE READING
Share:

The best Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson memes ever to exist on the internet

Many blessings for the man, the myth, the legend: The Rock. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has come a long way since the ’90s, when he graced our television screens as a superstar WWE pro-wrestler. Since those days, Johnson has really made a name for himself, acting in blockbusters and accumulating a massive following of dedicated...CONTINUE READING
Share:

Lana Condor’s dorky tweet about working out gets A+ reply from The Rock

We’re all still crushing hard on Lana Condor and Noah Centineo from To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before.  And the fact Condor is dropping vintage The Office gifs and interacting with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson on Twitter certainly isn’t helping those feelings go away. SEE ALSO: Why Peter Kavinsky is a new kind of...CONTINUE READING
Share:

Oh nothing, just some perfectly adorable Instagrams of The Rock meeting sea creatures

Dwayne Johnson may get 90% of his kicks from smashing bad guys in action movies, but he gets the other 10% from the aquarium. The photos he uploaded to Instagram on Sunday — following a visit to Georgia Aquarium with his family — provide sweet proof of this. SEE ALSO: Dwayne Johnson sings, drinks tequila,...CONTINUE READING
Share:

The Rock says he doesn’t have time to run for president in 2020

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has been pretty clear about his interest in running for president in 2020 — but apparently, he’s taking it all back.  After months of speculation, the actor told Vanity Fair on Tuesday that a bid for the White House in the next presidential election will not be happening. SEE ALSO: 7...CONTINUE READING
Share:
Please wait...

Subscribe to our newsletter

Want to be notified when our article is published? Enter your email address and name below to be the first to know.