Exploding Samsung Galaxy Note7 reportedly injures young boy

By , in All In One on .

Samsung’s exploding phone crisis is getting worse.
A 6-year-old boy was rushed to the hospital in Brooklyn, New York on Saturday after a Galaxy Note7 caught fire in his hands, according to a report in the New York Post. 
SEE ALSO: Guess what? Any phone could explode, not just Samsung’s Galaxy Note7.
“The child was watching videos on the phone when the battery exploded,” Linda Lewis, the boy’s grandmother, told the newspaper. She later said he has since been released from the hospital.
This may be the first injury caused by the defective phones, though Samsung says it knows of at least 35 instances of the Note7 battery exploding or catching fire. Read more…More about Samsung, Samsung Galaxy, Note7, Samsung Galaxy Note7, and Tech

Powered by WPeMatico