Railway Police Force Recruitment
A latest career advertisement has been promulgated as Railway Police Force Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible Candidates who are the citizen of India for filling up 2030 posts of Women Constable in Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force. Job searchers who have decided to build their career in Indian railways and satisfying the eligibility criteria of Railway Police Force Recruitment 2016 they may apply against these vacancies on or before the last date that is 01st March 2016.
|Name Of The Post||RPF / RPSF|
|No. Of Vacancies||2030|
|Last Date To Apply||01st March 2016|
Applying contenders may get complete information in regards of this recruitment such as vacancies details, required qualification, salary details, age limit, important dates and many other details that are provided by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
Railway Protection Force (RPF): 1827
Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF): 203
Appliers should have completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / Institute. Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualifications is equivalent to Matriculation/10th pass for services under Central Government.
The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 01st July 2016. The Candidate must be born between 02nd July 1991 and 01st July 1998 (both dates inclusive).
Those applicants who will be engaged for any of the above said position will attain salary in Pay Band of Rs. 5200-20200 with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time.
Recruitment will be made based on the performance of the eligible applicants in a Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, document verification and awarding of bonus marks on the basis of NCC/sports certificates and Height.
How to apply for Railway Police Force Recruitment?
- Candidates who are willing to apply they need to go through the online processto apply against this recruitment.
- First of all contenders need to visit the official website of Indian railways that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now applicants are required to hit on the suitable link of the post which you want to apply for.
- Read out complete notification carefully and after ensuring their eligibility fill form.
- Then on the next page aspirants are required to fill application form with all asked details without making any mistake.
- After completion of submit it successfully within given time period.
- Take a printout of filled form and send the address given in blow mentioned official notification.
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 01st March 2016
Those, who are going to apply they can read the official notification to get other details regarding Railway Police Force Recruitment 2016. Contenders, you may book mark this page to obtain latest updated information about this Recruitment.